If you are a small business owner, student, or just someone interested in robotic process automation, Automation Anywhere community version might be just what you are looking for.
Here is a simple guide to install Automation Anywhere community version.
- Click here to go to Automation Anywhere’s download website. Fill in your personal information to receive the download link in your email
2. Check your email for the login credentials. Click on your own control room URL to login.
3. The URL will direct you to your own control room webpage. Login with the credentials in your email.
4. After logging in, click on ‘Client’ button on the homepage to start downloading the Automation Anywhere software. The file will take about 180mb of storage.
5. After the download, install Automation Anywhere in your PC (which is straightforward)
6. After the installation, click on “Automation Anywhere Community Version” on your desktop
7. Fill in the control room url, your username and password (all are provided in the email)
8. After logging in, click on ‘New’ and you are on the way to build your own bot!